New version available in download section. It’s a major update, designated for Debian9 (stretch) and in some ways incompatible with previous versions, so this is the reason why major number is shifted.
- ownCloud replaced by Nextcloud, which is more featured and completely open fork of ownCloud
- Added cutourn server. In conjunction with Nexcloud and WebRTC support in modern browsers, it allows you instant audio&video conferencing
- phpldapadmin installed via deb package from Debian sid because you no longer find phpldapadmin in Debian Stretch repositories
- Armbian doesn’t have Debian Stretch stable release. For this reason you can try to install this version on Armbian Jessie, but it hasn’t ben tested, so numerous bugs may happen
- Documentation hasn’t ben updated yet